Greetings

Welcome!
file_00000000754861f79f534ac6563f659f (1).png
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world John. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
background.png
 
My name is john from the Inland Empire and I am new to reefing. Not many people I know are in to reefing but I am and I’m in the market for a nice Tank. I want to start off with a good used one because money and just became a father to a healthy baby boy. Hope to learn a lot more and start my tank soon. Thanks
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new