Greetings!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kiki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kiki

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I recently picked up a few things off of Paul and he mentioned this forum, so I thought I would check it out! I've been in the hobby for about 5 years or so. I have a 27 gallon long tank with sps, lps, mushrooms, zoas, clams, bonded pair of purple firefish, and misc other fish.
 
welcome aboard im sure you will like this forum
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
I have more pics than time:) But I will get them up sometime soon!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new