greg's 150 build

How are things going Greg?

Well i wish i could say that things are still going good, but in the last 2wks i have had STN kill 3 acros. I have no clue whats causing the STN since nothing has changed since i saw the awesome growth.
Params are still stable and as i said nothing has changed.

Oh well, it is what it is and im to the point where the bad/frustration outweighs the good/success.
 
Sorry to hear this, few years back I had huge colonies rtn over night on me and like you all params were spot on and unexplainable. One of the birdsnest colonies was so big that I had to crush it up just to fit it in a 20 pack bud light box. It's very frustrating wish you well tank looks awesome btw.

Sent from my SCH-I545
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new