Greyed out devices in ReefLink

VincesReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
47
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody ever have this issue? I have had my Reeflink up and running with 2 Radion 30's and two MP10's for about a year now. I just added 2 MP40's to the unit and noticed one of my rations is greyed out when I look at my device list. I haven't changed my lighting program since I first programmed them so I haven't really cared but now I'm noticing my lights don't ramp up and down smoothly. They turn 100% on and then turn down to the desired level every time there is a intensity change in the schedule. As you can imagine its incredibly annoying. Anyone ever have anything like this with their lights?

Thanks in advance. lol. This site never lets me down.

Vince.
 
Has no one ever had this issue?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new