Griff's Reefer 525XL Build

Man sorry to hear about the issues!!
 
Man sorry to hear about the issues!!
No worries, it's a constant battle with something. That's what makes it interesting. I am a little frustrated with myself that I spent 1000 on sps before they system was totally stable. Live and learn though. Certain things like kids and work take priority and it puts he reef second sometimes.
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new