group buy date

Ligershark

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
558
Reaction score
158
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know the dates of your next group buy? I have a pretty hefty cart at the moment and don't know if I should wait or place the order.

Thanks!
 
Do you know the dates of your next group buy? I have a pretty hefty cart at the moment and don't know if I should wait or place the order.

Thanks!

The next buy will start January 9th, with sign-up beginning around the 4th. :)
 
Waited weeks for this, remembered it started the 9th. Now realize there was a sign up in advance.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new