Group ReefCleaners.org order

Aaron Gustafson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
418
Reaction score
75
Location
Seattle, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So three of us are already ordering from ReefCleaners this month. If you want in, I'm ordering for delivery on the 20th and I will bring to the meeting on the 21st. Shopping should be free.

Get me your list by this Friday (June 13) if you want anything. I'll PM you an email to pay me via Paypal or I'll take cash on the 21st.
 
I would like 1 chaet, and 1 54 corner with w/ hermits. I can give you cash at the meeting
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new