Groupers

7953B0E1-EA95-4EC9-B682-B5FD41C7CAFF.jpeg
can any groupers be kept in a 60 gallon tank?
I have a blue spot 5”+
 
So I could have one of those?

That would a good choice, as @LostInTheDark stated, they are crtptic. I rarely saw mine but knew others who had more outgoing ones. You can get captive bred ones that usually come in very small and they grow really really slow. You may have to start more mature ones off with live food, ghosties They play well with lions and go well in a predator themed tank.
 
That would a good choice, as @LostInTheDark stated, they are crtptic. I rarely saw mine but knew others who had more outgoing ones. You can get captive bred ones that usually come in very small and they grow really really slow. You may have to start more mature ones off with live food, ghosties They play well with lions and go well in a predator themed tank.
I love to have some sort of grouper in my tank and these are beauties.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new