• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

grow out on the big 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottv1025

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking me and a local friend gona do a grow out on the My Miami , Jason fox and the BPC Flamethrower and maybe 1 or 2 more . I always miss out on getting on the grow out with these 3 in the pack . this will just to see how many ppl are interested in this . there is no grower for this. nothin is set in stone . no source on the corals either but there are 2 memebrs on here that have these for sale as we speak . and i would like to get multiple eyes of these to start , here is a example . someone selling my miami 4 eyes would like 10 members $100 each . if i get 2 eyes we will get 5 memebers . i dont want to have anyone wait longer then a year . we could do one at a time . like my miami today . and if the jason fox becomes avail though some one else next week we then do the growout on that one then.

Lets start by how many members are interested and also if u want to be the seller of any of the 3 . please pm me or post here
again this is just a test run nothin set in stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back