Growing chalices side by side

Necrodaemus

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2022
Messages
517
Reaction score
335
Location
Ashland
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I have a Mummy’s Eye and a Hollywood Stunner chalice and was wondering if these 2 would be ok growing right next to each other without warfare killing one or the other. Anyone have experience with this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new