Growing Copepods

Update from me: First ever phyto culture started. It was very clumsy, I only hope they are robust enough to survive and grow.
20260801_180138.jpg


I may be bubbling them a bit too much, but I am not sure.
 
Update from me: First ever phyto culture started. It was very clumsy, I only hope they are robust enough to survive and grow.
20260801_180138.jpg


I may be bubbling them a bit too much, but I am not sure.

Looks like a great start.

My first attempt was a complete failure but I had no idea what I was doing. I have learned a lot here in the last few months and hope this attempt will work.
 
Looks like a great start.

My first attempt was a complete failure but I had no idea what I was doing. I have learned a lot here in the last few months and hope this attempt will work.
Thanks! I like the colours!
And yes, I learnt a lot here too. I was not even considering a phyto culture. But with the guidance, maybe even I can do it. We shall see.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new