Growing on a snail

  • Thread starter Thread starter brode
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

brode

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2021
Messages
110
Reaction score
101
Location
home
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this growing on my snail shell?
74645E6E-0876-4779-B0A2-41DB1A1B177D.jpeg
 
It’s is hard to the touch no flesh. I haven’t added snails to the tank in 2 years and would have remembered seeing this on them when I placed them in the tank. I’m pretty anal about looking everything over after qt and placing them so I would have seen this.

3ABE961A-C11A-483F-A1C1-BA52CE2EAEEC.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new