Growout Contest - Krusty Kraken

9738601300_067b708019.jpg
1770772671914.gif
 
@Dust Bowl Corals about when are you thinking of starting this contest. So I can be sure to free up some space.... And add a few pieces to my order
 
@Dust Bowl Corals about when are you thinking of starting this contest. So I can be sure to free up some space.... And add a few pieces to my order
Probably take about a month to get it all together between printing the krakens and such
 
Might be able to put yours in my box or mine in your box... you know 50 bucks is 50 bucks....
So you're in too? Just want to ensure I keep track of who all is in
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new