growth rate for your duncans and micros

Marine Flora

marine planted tanks
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've been feeding my micros and duncans religiously for the past month. i've noticed 5 new heads for my ORA duncan. the wild duncans i picked up have nubs coming out also. as far as the micros go... i really can't tell if its growth or not..

twon8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my micros seem to be growing well, i feed them several times per week, and they are putting out a lot of new babies.

d.grcich

Fat bottom girls
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am target feeding about once a week "rods food" my mettalic green ORA duncan. I can not say if what I am doing is causeing the growth. Out of one and a half head a month ago I now have 4 and and 3/4 heads. My large head that was cut in half is healing but slow.

TyreeUM

the other Tyree...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feed cyclopeze and a secret food :0) twice a day and most of my micros grow like crazy. I have an orange micro that puts out a baby a week at least and the "smash mouth" from reef kingdom grows like crazy too, about a polyp a week. I have two lords from japan that have not grown a polyp in the year and a half I have had the and also a micro from japan that only puts out a polyp every 5 or 6months. They are all fed the same as my micros and lords that grow like crazy.

TyreeUM

the other Tyree...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey pufferpunk I wont forget, I am gonna wait till i have at least 30 polyps or so before I start cutting into them, so maybe early summer I will have one ready for you-just keep reminding me

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've been feeding my micros and duncans religiously for the past month. i've noticed 5 new heads for my ORA duncan. the wild duncans i picked up have nubs coming out also. as far as the micros go... i really can't tell if its growth or not..

That's wicked nice growth Sam! I think I have gotten about 3 new ones since Jan, but it's hard to tell b/c I have been fragging the new growth and trading it...

:D
Laurie

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything protein based for food, btw... soaked in cyclops if I have it at the time.
:D
Laurie

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.8%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 43 22.2%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back