Grrrr

  • Thread starter Thread starter uall8up
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

uall8up

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
11
Location
Bloomington, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My cable line snapped from the poll on saturday, they JUST NOW came and fixed it. I am soooo happy to be back on lime but I am livid that it took 5 days to do a 10 minute job. I missed R2R!!!!
 
Glad to see you are back!
 
Thank you....I seriously had R2R withdrawls!!! So, tell me, what did I miss??? :bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new