GSP bacteria film?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chayo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chayo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2020
Messages
211
Reaction score
147
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1D08145E-56B6-46DC-9C23-940D64C641EE.jpeg
Can anyone help with identifying what’s going on and advise how to deal with it? It does not blow off. Next step I’m thinking of a dip. 2C2A31A0-EC21-4829-B5F9-F59E2C2A7BE8.jpeg
 
Very odd looking. Have you tried lightly scraping with some tweezers?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new