GSP came off of plug

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lucky4x
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lucky4x

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Kingsville, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a GSP frag that fell off the frag plug. I want to glue it to a rock but have never fragged or glued soft corals before. Any suggestions?
 
Gel super glue, just hold for 30 seconds till it sets.
You can get it at home depot or dollar store.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new