GSP (Green Star Polyp) not opening??

  • Thread starter Thread starter higher99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you for posting this. I came here with the same exact question and scenario. Glad it’s doing well! Mine has been closed for 48 hours from a hermit trampling. My wife wants them all out of the tank now because she thinks it’s dead lol. Patience is not her thing!

We have a firework clone polyp doing the same right now, but a giant turbo small was found crawling across that one and it’s been retracted for 7 days now. When would you think it’s a goner?

I did planted freshwater tanks for years and none of them retract so this is suspenseful!!!!!

IMG_3459.jpeg


IMG_3404.jpeg
 
Old thread but mine opened up after a few weeks. I have some zoa frags that has not open up for months, but it seems like they're just getting adjusted to the tank parameters.

Your frags look healthy!
 
Looks good! I want my zoas side by side like that too. What is that tree looking coral in the far back of the tank?
Hey man, I saw your anemone looks beautiful in the center. I'm debating getting one for my lagoon since I heard they move around and nuke the entire tank if you don't keep them healthy?

Any advice and any experience with it moving/stinging corals?
I'd like to know which strand this is aswell, it looks so good and vibrant.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new