GSP on back wall

Hi everyone,
I was looking to try and put GSP on my back wall of the tank. Is it just as simple as glueing it on?
If your glue is strong enough then yes, but sometimes it falls off, so must people put it in the sand right against the back wall.
 
yup, even better if its already on a frag plug otherwise yeah just dab some glue on the back, also depends if we’re talking about a golf size piece or a coconut sized mat!
 
yup, even better if its already on a frag plug otherwise yeah just dab some glue on the back, also depends if we’re talking about a golf size piece or a coconut sized mat!
If it’s on a plug, can I cut off the long part and just glue it with the flat part?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new