GSP - short tentacles

tranceFusion

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
90
Reaction score
34
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a small frag of GSP a month or so ago.. a few new heads have popped up already , but the tentacles have gotten shorter than they were when I got it for some reason. Could it be too much light? Not enough flow? (Does it even matter?)

604849E5-3A63-43B2-BBCE-6AB72034D9F0.jpeg
 
Looks fine. It’ll come back around. Could be any number of things. Gsp is by far the most forgiving coral
 
Ok, I moved it a little out of the direct led center but I’ll just leave it alone now. Thanks!
 
Leave it a lone for a while to see how it changes. If no results, adjust the flow!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new