Guess I am moving back home....

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlazinNano
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,095
Reaction score
1,489
Location
AltamonteSprings, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the economy sucks if you did not know that already. My fiance got her hours cut from 40 to 15. We have been trying to keep up with bills. But we just keep getting farther and farther in a hole. Well we came to the conclusion tonight that we need to get out of our apartment. So we are moving in with my parents. I never would have thought that at 26 I would have to ask mommy and daddy if I could move back home. truly sucks but I guess you do what you have to do. Thank god for parents....lol
 
I am going on... well lets just say a good bit older than you are. If my parents still had their house I would move back home.
I hope the economy gets better and things work out for you and your fiance. For everyone for that matter. Good luck.

Dave
 
Yeah it sucks. get to move back to Deltona FL. Have not lived there in about 15 years. At least I still get to stay in Central FL and dont have to give up everything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new