Guess That Zoa!

FlowerOfTheSeas

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a game called guess that Pokemon. I don't know many coral names to distinguish them so hopefully this will increase my knowledge of Zoas. So friends, guess that Zoa!

Zoa 1.PNG
 
New school name is Daisy cutters the old school is Pinwheels (Blue pinwheels I believe)
yup used to be called pinwheels but now wwc has some extremely similar called Blue pinwheels
1789493538566.png
All the big stores give them different names bc they don’t bother to look to see if it has a name or just to refresh it and sell it for more $… it’s kind of annoying ngl but they do what they do hahaha
 
New school name is Daisy cutters the old school is Pinwheels (Blue pinwheels I believe)
I can see how it looks like a pinwheel! I'll keep that in mind. I wonder if there are an other colors that has this pattern in the middle?
 
New school name is Daisy cutters the old school is Pinwheels (Blue pinwheels I believe)
I can see how it looks like a pinwheel! I'll keep that in mind. I wonder if there are an other colors that has this pattern in the middle?
Actually pinwheels were their old name but the blue pinwheel lacks the white and yellow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new