Day 2: Guess That Zoa

FlowerOfTheSeas

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to Baldyreef, Oscar47f, and StartingATank for playing along with me! Daisy cutter is the new school name and pinwheels is the old school name. Today, we start anew with a new Zoa. So name that Zoa!

Zoa 2.PNG


Also, Baldyreef! Thank you for the 'Who's that Zoanthid picture!' I will find a way to utilize it. Too bad that for identification we have to rely on color and not just silhouette or else I would have gotten 100% accuracy for naming Zoanthids as Zoanthids.
 
these I've seen under multiple names that I have admittingly forgotten, but I one I do remember is reverse rastas
 
heres some from coral insanity, coral stop has them as well I believe
Screenshot 2026-09-16 11.59.26 AM.png
 
Last edited:
Ok so I may be off about this one, but jungle juice keeps repeating in my head so I’m just gonna go with it
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new