Guess Where I Am....???? Back In Indo!!!! CRAZIEST Corals EVER!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JP-Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's real AF!! Looks like you literally had to trek to the middle of nowhere. I'm sure it was well worth your efforts! Can't wait to see some of the goodies you got to bring back

Jp

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason's commitment is unbelievable. The man just got back from being gone for 3 weeks, flew for hours on end to get home, gets stung by fire coral, and is still coming to the MTRC swap in Nashville this Saturday!

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chillin with Jason in Tennessee! LOL 10hr drive this morning. Now we're at the hotel checking out the frags he brought down for the show. Hope the folks down here are ready. :wink::tongue:

DogueDeBordeaux

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as I would have loved to do what you just did, I could have not done it.
One day some where I will dive/snorkel on a reef.

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an experience! I've traveled to Vietnam a few times to see my wife's family. From what I understand, it's a fairly similar culture.

CJ

Surfage_Breakage

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jason, I appriciate you taking the time to share this experience with everyone! That is something I have always wanted to do. That trip would be so much fun, it sounds like you had a blast!

Dr.Me

“-A100% Addicted Reefer-”
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to make something clear to everyone. This thread is about me sharing my experience in Indonesia with you. This is as close as you will ever get to how it really is here ! I go through much work to share this with you !! I go through more difficult travel than you can imagine . Very hot , hard to take shower and use toilet here. I bring toilet paper every where I go. Toilet not like usa! squat down hole in ground type!Hard to find proper food to eat because not used to bacteria here. I eat many banana , boiled egg, fruit that I only can cut to eat myself. I have no problem with this but many can never handle these conditions from the USA! Wow what I would do for McDonalds right now! Lol and for the haters go read another thread not mine!! Anyone that thinks I'm sitting in a Hilton has no clue. The pics I take and posting for you guys while here not easy! If any one wants to talk about reef destruction please start another thread!! Thank you everyone!!

I agree 100%..... You all don't have a clue what it's too be out there. Don't hate just love ;-)

Jason I can't wait for those really CRASYyyyyyyy Suff.

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an experience! I've traveled to Vietnam a few times to see my wife's family. From what I understand, it's a fairly similar culture.

CJ
yes similar culture in many South Pacific islands.

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree 100%..... You all don't have a clue what it's too be out there. Don't hate just love ;-)

Jason I can't wait for those really CRASYyyyyyyy Suff.
thanks much and the crazy is coming!!!!!! I promise!!!!!!

shellynjason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason it was awesome meeting you in person at the MTRC Frag Swap last Saturday, especially after such a trip and being away from your family. We REALLY appreciate the beautiful corals we got from you. Much LOVE!!!

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason it was awesome meeting you in person at the MTRC Frag Swap last Saturday, especially after such a trip and being away from your family. We REALLY appreciate the beautiful corals we got from you. Much LOVE!!!
thank you it was great meeting you as well. It was a awesome show with many friendly people.

Dr.Me

“-A100% Addicted Reefer-”
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks much and the crazy is coming!!!!!! I promise!!!!!!

I Can't Waith for those Candy, Man it's going to be Crazy Crazyyyyyyyyy..... :fish2: J. Fox I want to ask you if you can bring with you a yellow rim Leptosiries to the MR swap. Thanks. I want that baby so bad. :)

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever coming down to fl? Going to macna in Miami? I really would love to see what you got in person :)

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back