Guidelines for heat/ice packs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velcro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
3,098
Location
Kalamazoo, MI
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are there any origin and destination temperature specific guidelines to include either heat, ice or no packs at all?
 
bump, all I know is "ship your aquatics" will advise you on what you need in order to ship safely. I haven't tried contacting them yet and wanted to get info on what reef2reef members advise
 
bump, all I know is "ship your aquatics" will advise you on what you need in order to ship safely. I haven't tried contacting them yet and wanted to get info on what reef2reef members advise
I went to their site and clicked for the heat pack guidelines, but the link is broken
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new