Gun Enthusiast Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fatmike92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have class 3 guns, and love them, but ammo, specifically 22lr, and .50bmg are nearly impossible to find, while others are around but insanely expensive. 700 nitro express and .338 are well over $50 a box

well thats to bad. I know here for 50 rounds of 45 I can get it for 19.99

Plenty of ammo here in TX.
I'll drop about 500 rounds a week on different tools.
With just my M4A1 SOPMOD I run easily 250 in 10 min on the farm.

Very nice! I wish I had somewhere to shoot that was closer. my land we hunt on is about an hour and a half away so its just not easy to head over there whenever

I have more than a few but this one never leaves my side S&W 686 357 mag magna port.

Ya Im not sure what I am going to carry still cant decide. Im a pretty big guy so I feel I can get away with a larger gun. I like the reliability of a revolver
 
well i have a taurus-taurus 357 mag that I carry, Im not a real big guy 6' 220# but the taurus 357 is a hand cannon I had to replace the stock grip so my finger dosnt hit the guard when shooting and had to upgrade to a hair trigger

belgian bar .270 for hunting, and a couple shotguns

for christmas I bought my 11yo a 1965 sears&roebuck .22, ( now the fun part finding ammo the dhs didnt buy up)

now for the "zambi Apocalypse" I am debating a quackenbush exile .308!! (no more reloading for me :) anyone have experience with this gun?
 
Last edited:
FiveSevens are nice, my wife and I each have one, but I really much rather have a 1911 by my side.
 
My two favorite blasters. DSArms FAL with Nikon BDC and Colt ("during ban") HBAR with Aimpoint PRO.

blasters.jpg

blasters.jpg
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Stocking stuffer anyone??

KSG | Shotguns | Kel-tec

Nothing special but it can blow a 3/4 ton Pickup truck off her rubbers in 20 sec, with the right ammo.
Believe me I did try this at home.


Kel Tec KSG Review... - YouTube

One of these are on my list of big boy toys that I want to get! I have been looking at them for a whole now but with a $1,200 price tag on them I think it is going to have to wait a bit.

those are so sweet! where can I buy one lol and how much

If you want one you can get them here but they will run you in the $1,200 neighborhood.
 
very nice!


when everyone carries where do you keep it? just a holster? behind your back?

just curious what people feel is comfortable

I have a Raven Concealment Vanguard 2 at the appendix carry position with a G19. Quick access, comfortable, and I'm skinny so it's the best place to not print.
 
those are so sweet! where can I buy one lol and how much

They run stock $990 at KSG, at least that's where I got it from.


I have been waiting on the silly ksg forever....
I wonder if it'll ever be readily avail?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It's here already, have it for a year now and went through about 1500 rounds with no problem, that is if you know how to handle some big boys toys
 
Last edited:
Not that I know of. I may be mistaken but I think all bullpups are for drop on ruger 10/22's

thanks, yeah I found the info on their site, it is only available for the 10/22 right now, but there are plans for other semi-autos :)
 
They run stock $990 at KSG, at least that's where I got it from.




It's here already, have it for a year now and went through about 1500 rounds with no problem, that is if you know how to handle some big boys toys

I knew it came out awhile back, but is this still pretty hard to get?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
 

The guy is so calm about it. If I just spent over a grand on a new gun I would livid if it performed like that.

On the other hand I am wondering if he used a different set of rounds if it would make a difference. I am not much of a shotgun guy as most of the guns I own are rifles and handguns but I know that some of the guns I have do great with one type of round and jam up with others.

I think if I did buy one of these it would be a used one that has already gone through its brake in stage. And after seeing this video I would have to come up with some type of ejector port deflector for sure.
 
On a pump shotgun, breaking it in shouldn't affect feeding a round in to the chamber. On my auto, it wouldn't eject target loads until it was broken in, but it would eject game loads, but that's about a lack of gas to move the action.
 
I have a pump that loves to act up with cheap ammo. Aa work flawlessly, federal double feed and jam all the time. Try changing ammo and see if it works better
 
My new Browning Maxus 12 gauge




And I also picked this up today.
Smith & Wesson Governor
.410/.45 ACP/ .45 Colt
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new