Gun Enthusiast Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fatmike92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Guess the gun #2:

fd22vzJ.jpg
Ruger mk1 or 2
 
I have a ruger sr9c, it's a great gun, things a machine. Have no where to shoot it though, getting ammo is a pain, actually belonged to a gun club but it was a joke every single time i went there they had an event going on you couldn't use the ranges,... go figure a gun club you cant go shooting at. Have my concealed carry, but live on a state border so its just not realistic to carry. I really think they should make concealed carry not a state by state thing, if i'm licensed to carry concealed it should be everywhere! everywherrrrrre! That's just how I feel, and i know that its probably possible somehow, but you pretty much have to be a gun dealer, and be law enforcement to be able to.
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1454304292.146701.jpg An Fnh Fnx .45 tactical. Awesome handgun. Threaded barrel, Trijicon night sights high set, comes with three 16 round mags, tactical rail and a milled slide for electronic sights.
 
Last edited:
I have a ruger sr9c, it's a great gun, things a machine. Have no where to shoot it though, getting ammo is a pain, actually belonged to a gun club but it was a joke every single time i went there they had an event going on you couldn't use the ranges,... go figure a gun club you cant go shooting at. Have my concealed carry, but live on a state border so its just not realistic to carry. I really think they should make concealed carry not a state by state thing, if i'm licensed to carry concealed it should be everywhere! everywherrrrrre! That's just how I feel, and i know that its probably possible somehow, but you pretty much have to be a gun dealer, and be law enforcement to be able to.
Search your states reciprocity. As I live in Michigan, a lot of states recognise my Concealed permit.
 
My grandad had nice collection of German, Austrian, Swiss weapons. To bad his girlfriend ended up with them when he passed.
 
And is this a k98 Mauser?

CLOSE! You're in the correct style of bolt-action rifle. Wrong country, though. Carl Gustaffs factory made several varieties of rifles. This one, of a large production, was arsenal refur'b by that factory and sat in this condition until I found it. IIRC it had one other owner from import time. Here is the armory "coin" for another hint:

ygT4NVh.jpg
 
CLOSE! You're in the correct style of bolt-action rifle. Wrong country, though. Carl Gustaffs factory made several varieties of rifles. This one, of a large production, was arsenal refur'b by that factory and sat in this condition until I found it. IIRC it had one other owner from import time. Here is the armory "coin" for another hint:

ygT4NVh.jpg
An M/94 carbine Swedish?
 
Just picked up an HK VP9. Love it!

If you are looking for an historic H&K, check out the VP70z. Used in Aliens among other things. First polymer gun. Double action only so it will wear you out, but a very nice firearm. It was my first and still one of my favorite guns.
 
This is a cool thread. Some VERY nice guns. I have been collecting for quite a while and couldn't pick a favorite. I usually carry my bodyguard or my colt mustang ( both 380, but my husband wishes I would carry something bigger). My favorite to shoot would have to be my Lar grizley 50 BMG. That thing is awesome, and accurate. My other favorite is my 22 goldenboy. And I have a few of colts snake collection that are really pretty. The anaconda, the python and the king cobra, all stainless.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new