Gunga's 75 gal tank

gunga6410

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
37
Location
Port St. John
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
75 gal display tank w/ stand
- 2- Aquaillumination Hydra 26 HD lights
- Red Sea-Reef wave 45 powerhead
- Inkbird smart wifi temperature controller


Sump 9" x 11" x 21" self built w/ kit and 20 gal tank
- Red Sea-Reef Mat 500
- Protein skimmer- bubble magnus-SP1000 curve 5
- Aquatop heater 300w
- Fuzz Out
- Brightwell aquatics xport brick
- Danner model 7 return pump
- Aqua Duetto ATO

Tank has been up for 7 weeks.

After cycling I was able to move the clown fish and the zoa's that I bought in 2018 over to the new tank. I also moved the GSP's and the mushrooms that were also in the 72 bow front.

Just added 5 PJ Cardinals and an emerald crab. I haven't moved all of the anthelia's yet because the first ones I moved died. It also has some assorted snails a hermit crabs, the left overs from the 72 bow front. When I get back home I'm going to order a new cleaner crew.

Right now it isn't much to look at. I'm going though the new cycled tank algea problems.

I'll add pictures as things progress.

20220719_125642.jpg 20220719_125907.jpg 20220719_125949.jpg 20220719_130111.jpg 20220719_130203.jpg 20220719_130335.jpg 20220719_130441.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new