Gut loading

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefCAKE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefCAKE

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
208
Reaction score
67
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,
Just curious what other people are using to gut load their feeders? I am currently using Selcon and Spectra Life Flakes. Thinking i need to diversify some.

Thanks for your input!
 
I use Omega One micro pellets, you can see them in their guts. A few little pellets that are a bit more concentrated in nutrition than flakes. Vita chem in the water may be a plus also, I use the marine version.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new