Guten Tag from Germany

Jul2k22

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
16
Location
Germany
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Julian, I’m 30 years old, and I’ve had a 160L (40-gallon) reef tank for almost two years now. I’m from Germany and have been reading various posts about equipment, build threads, and nuisance algae for quite a while. I recently moved into my own house and am planning a new aquarium. Most of the equipment is still sitting in my garage at the moment. Once I’m ready, I’ll definitely start a build thread here as well.
It all began with a spontaneous idea and a free aquarium I found on eBay.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome!!! Looking to the build thread! We are here to help in any way we can!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new