Gyre programming reverting to first Alternating Gyre mode despite reprogramming to Pulse Mode

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been running my Gyre for two days. The first setting I programmed was an "Alternating Gyre" program. After an hour I decided it was too much on forward and the reverse was too weak. I programmed it for higher on reverse and lower on forward. I sat with that for a while and decided to try "Pulse Mode". I really like the "Pulse Mode" and decided to leave it on that setting. I noticed in the middle of the night, hours later, the program reverted to that very first "Alternating Gyre". I reset it to the "Pulse Mode" I liked and left it alone. Hours later I hit the feed mode and when it came back on it was back at that first "Alternating Mode". Once again I set the "pulse mode" and it worked great. I went to bed and this morning I came out and it, once again, had reverted to the original "Alternating Gyre" program. Is there a way to clear all programs and start over again so I can get the "Pulse Mode" to stick?

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some other members had the same problem, not sure how that got fixed.
CoralVue will ask you to call in for a claim ticket and it will be fixed.

Baldguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the problem of it going to Alternating mode after using the Feed mode when I started in Pulse. The solution was moving quickly from Pulse to Feed. That way it didn't remember Alternating as the last mode. If you pause even a little it will remember Alternating as the last mode.

I have no idea why it would shift to another mode if the Feed mode is not involved. May be a controller issue. As Diesel suggests you can go to the CoralVue site and fill out a ticket. Carlos answers promply.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.9%
Back