• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

H. Magnifica needs new home

Item Price
$100 negotiable
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

outerbank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
275
Reaction score
463
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to find a new home for this anemone. It’s about 10 years old. It was formed when my 20 year-old magnifica split. Yellowish tips. Cream/pink tentacles. Purpleish base. Close to 24 inch diameter when fully open. Very healthy. I live in Tyler Texas. Pick up only.
IMG_5595.jpeg

 
Gorgeous I've been collecting ritteri for almost 30 years and have over 40 if this wasn't in Texas I would have jumped on it
 
If i wasn't stuck in a rehab facility recovering from a double knee replacement I might have just gone on a vacation just so I had an excuse for the old lady to grab it.
 
I’m in Tyler as well, wish my tank was big enough for that awesome nem! If you’re ever selling some coral frags let me know.
 
EtxReefer we should meet. I have plenty of frags to share.
I’m in Tyler as well, wish my tank was big enough for that awesome nem! If you’re ever selling some coral frags let me know.
 
so many excuses, none appear valid?

😂

bumping for an almost lifetime great deal!
(these were less than $50 back in 1989!- )


my excuse< No roads from here to Texas, due to construction >
 
I am so sad, I’d pay for shipping AND pay double for that guy
 
Sorry for the late response. I have a health issue that prevents me from always responding quickly. The anemone has a new home. Thanks all for your interest.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new