H. Magnifica with puffy foot

Joined
Dec 10, 2017
Messages
1,435
Reaction score
2,547
Location
West Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My H. Magnifica has been out of its 7-day cipro treatment and in the display for over 3 weeks. It has had no inflation/deflation cycles but is very bleached. the color (yellow-ish) is slowly coming back but is hard to see in photos. My big concern in the puffy foot it has and lack of tentacle extension. I thought it might be too much light but I lowered my PAR to 270 and took my T5s offline to see if this would help. The foot seems to look great at light of late evening lights are at the lowest. I also have the powerhead on pulse and it's pointing right at it. Can I get some thoughts on the puffiness of the foot and what I might be doing wrong (or right). thanks!
now:
E0D1A70B-2E59-45A3-B2CC-5FE49329C4A1.jpeg


pre-cipro treatment
7C354CAE-53E1-406E-9C56-62FE61746ACD.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new