H@rry's frags for the swap

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's what I'll be bringing to the swap. I have several of most of these but I only have a few of several. If you see anything you like and want me to hold for you let me know.

1. Snipersps Pink selago - Pinkish body color with contrasting corallites - 1.5 - 1.75 inch mounted - $15
snipersps_pink_selago.jpg

2. Valentine Pocillipora damicornis - Fine delicate growth pattern, colonies are compact clumps - tips turn pink under 10K halides - 2 - 2.25 inch mounted - $10
valentine_pocillipora.JPG

3. Purple Smoke Montipora capricornis - Very deep purple - 1.25 - 1.5 inch mounted - $15
purple_smoke.jpg

4. Pink Lace Bird's Nest - Hot pink thin branches that are tapered to a point - 1.75 - 2 inch mounted - $10
pink_lace_birds_nest.jpg

5. Snipersps loisettae - This piece is not in very wide distribution because Hugo did not distribute many frags before his tank crash. Very similar to the ultimate stag exhibiting a turquoise body with green corallites under optimum conditions. - 1 - 1.5 inch mounted - $20
snipersps_loisettae.jpg

6. Orange Montipora digitata - Bright orange color - under some lighting conditions tend to go toward the pink side - fast grower - easy to keep - 1.5 - 1.75 inch mounted - $10
orange_dig.jpg

7. Green/Blue Tip tenuis - Tips turn blue under strong light. Very hardy. Medium growth rate. - 1.25 - 1.5 inch mounted - $30
green_blue_tip_tenuis.jpg

8. Tri Color Valida - Very thin branches that grow in a cluster. The base color is amber with shades of blue, purple, and pink on the tips. Fast grower for an Acropora. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $25
tri_color_valida.jpg

9. Greensleeves Montipora digitata - Brilliant green color - fast grower - 2 - 2.25 inch mounted - $10
greensleeves_dig.jpg

10. ORA Green Birdsnest - Very delicate, thin branches. Yellow/green in coloration with bright neon green polyps - 1.5 - 1.75 inch mounted - $10
ora_green_birdsnest.jpg

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- continued

11. Purple Haze Montipora - Encrusting/Plating/Scrolling. Beautiful deep blue base with tiny red polyps give a purple glow with a blue edge - 1.75 - 2 inch mounted - $15
purple_haze.jpg

12. Red Rainbow Staghorn - Shades of red, pink, and green. Fast grower that requires good lighting to maintain colors. Especially vibrant under actinics. - 1.5 - 1.75 inch mounted - $40
red_rainbow.jpg

13. Alabama Grape Montipora - Flat scrolling leaves - fast grower - 2 - 2.25 inch mounted - $10
alabama_grape_montipora.JPG

14. Windsong Acropora millepora - Similar to Greenpeace except that the color is a much deeper green - grows into a tabling structure - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $25
windsong_mille.jpg

15. Montipora spongodes - Neon green lobes. Fast grower. Easy to care for. - 1.75 - 2 inch mounted - $15
spongodes.jpg

16. Slim Jim - Very thin branches that grow into a staghorn formation. The base colors are green/brown with pastel blue/purple tips. - 2.5 - 3 inch mounted - $35
slim_jim.jpg

17. Pink divaricata - Thick tabling growth pattern. Beautiful pink branches under higher lighting. - 1.25 - 1.5 inch mounted - $25
pink_divaricata.jpg

18. Ponape Bird Nest - Creamy yellow base with bright pink/purple sharply pointed tips. This one is a show stopper and seems to attain better colors with less light than others. A good choice for T5s. - 2.5 - 2.75 inch mounted - $10
ponape_bird_nest.jpg

19. ORA Bird of Paradise - The branches are substantially thicker than most Bird's Nest. Electric yellow with amazing metallic purple polyps. ORA says that they received this coral from a hobbyist in Europe in 2003. - 1.75 - 2 inch mounted - $20
ora_bird_paradise.jpg

20. Aussie carduus - Light green branches with pastel blue tips. Very dense growth pattern that will table out. - 1.75 inch mounted - $30
aussie_carduus.jpg

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- continued

21. Butterscotch Favia - Honey colored rims with green eyes. I had the mother colony partially shaded by an overhanging rock and the polyps started turning pink. - 1.25 - 1.5 inch piece with 3 - 5 eyes - $10
butterscotch.jpg

22. Delta Dawn - Branches have a yellow/orange base color with a hint of pink on the growing tips. The polyps appear as tiny dark freckles - 1.25 - 1.5 inch mounted - $10
delta_dawn.jpg

23. ORA German Blue Polyp Montipora digitata - This is a fast growing multibranching coral. It is a peaceful coral and can be placed near other peaceful corals. Ample growth room should be given due to it’s rapid growth rate. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $15
ora_german_blue_digitata.jpg

24. Purple austere - Blue/purple branches with tiny blue polyps. Very heavy clumping growth pattern with short branches - 1.5 - 1.75 inch mounted - $25
purple_austere.jpg

25. Rainbow Warrier - Amber body with shades of pink, blue and purple on the tips. Dense growth pattern that benefits from good lighting. - 1.25 - 1.5 inch mounted - $20
rainbow_warrier.jpg

26. Tyree Jedi Mind Trick Montipora - Red/orange polyped true Montipora undata with blue growth edges. Smooth ridges occur around corallites and can develop a honey-combed appearance. - 1.25 - 1.5 inch chunk - $45
jedi.jpg

27. ATL Meteor Shower Cyphastrea - Green Base with Orange/Red eyes. The base tends to be either blue or green (or shades of each) depending on the light. For best color keep it out of the brightest light. - 1.25 - 1.5 inch chunck - $25
meteor_shower.jpg

28. Orangade Montipora capricornis - Fast grower. Grows in a scrolling pattern. Bright orange color - 1.75 - 2 inch mounted - $10
orangeade.jpg

29. Tyree Rainbow Montipora - The Polyps of this Rainbow Monti are bright green within the corals center section. On the leading growth edge polyps turn orange/red. What makes this coloration change even more interesting is that polyps located in the area between the leading edge and center section have pigments with a spread coloration located spectrally between red and green. As you travel outward from the center section the pigments change from green to yellow to orange and then finally reddish orange. Thus the name Rainbow Monti. The faster the coral is growing and encrusting the wider the reddish orange region. In brighter lights there can also be more reddish orange polyps. The main coral coloration is blue and the surface of the coral has many small bumps or tuberculae. This is probably a blue Montipora danae species with a rainbow polyp color morph. - 1 inch mounted - $15
tyree_rainbow.jpg

30. Montipora palawanensis - Very bright green with tiny blue polyps under VHO, and 10 or 20K MH. Slow growth rate as a frag, but moderate growth rate when colony is developed. Much thicker laminar plates than Montiporas capricornis. Grows in a near perfectly circular bowl colony when mature. Originally from Warren G, I got it from Greg Hiller in Boston in 2003. I understand Steve Tyree got his from the Boston area in 2004 so I suspect this came from the same piece. - 1.75 - $10
palawanensis.JPG

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- continued

31. Sasquatch - Thick Pinkish/Amber branches with a hint of blue on the tips that grow in a staghorn formation. Very hardy - 1.25 - 1.5 inch mounted - $25
sasquatch.jpg

32. Shady Lady Montipora capricornis - This one is a light olive color with slightly purple rim under Halides and glows green under Actinics - 2 - 2.25 inch mounted - $10
shady_lady_cap.jpg

33. Gold Ruffle Tubinaria - The ruffled edges will be yellow, gold, or orange depending on the light. The leaves are fairly thick although this is not a slow grower. - 1.75 inch mounted - $15
gold_ruffle.jpg

34. Moonbeam - Very striking purple to blue tips. Fairly dense growth pattern. Needs plenty of light. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $35
moonbeam.jpg

35. Cactus Pavona - Resembles a cactus with thin plates. The tiny polyps extend from both sides of the plates. Color is an olive green. - 1.75 - 2 inch chunk - $20
cactus.jpg

36. Pokerstar Montipora - Blue base w/ bright flourescent green polyps. - .75 - 1 inch mounted - $10
pokerstar.jpg

37. Frilly Purple Gorgonian - This one is easy to keep and requires no special feeding as it is photosynthetic. The branches are a very deep purple and the creamy polyps give a fuzzy appearance as they wave in the current. I have attempted to show it with polyps extended and with polyps retracted. We have tried to keep several gorgonians over the years without much success until we found this one. - 1 inch mounted - $40
gorgonian.jpg

38. Cupcake Stylo - Very fine, tight branching structure. Branches are not much bigger than a match stick. Color varies from orange to intense pink depending on light and water quality. - 1.5 - 1.75 inch mounted - $15
cupcake.jpg

39. Electric Green Cat's Paw - Brilliant green that glows under actinics - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $20
green_cats_paw.jpg

40. Pagoda Cup - Fairly easy to keep although not a fast grower. Not very light demanding but requires moderate flow. - 1.25 - 1.5 inch chunk - $10
pagoda_cup.jpg

This is a partial list but will give you an idea of what I'll be bringing. I'll also bring some Acans and Duncans but I don't have pictures.
Thanx for looking - See you there!

Last edited:

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's some nice stuff there. I'm tempted on the purple smoke monti and the tyree rainbow monti, but afraid I could go broke ahead of time and then see things I like more at the swap.

Can you give us some idea what kind of discount things are for presale, or are they same price at the swap?

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you give us some idea what kind of discount things are for presale, or are they same price at the swap?

There is no discount for presales, just for reservations as I only have a very few of some of them.

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're not just good prices. Harry's prices are really great and his frags always are mounted and doing well before he brings them.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are really getting serious about this frag swap. pre-sales, all the pretty pictures, and great prices too. WOW, I sure hope I get to go.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
H@rry
10. ORA Green Birdsnest
15. Montipora Spongodes
19. Bird of Paradise
27. ATL Meteor Shower Cyphastrea
35. Cactus Pavona
38. Cupcake Stylo

This is almost $100

I will probably find something else before I am through.

Eddie

rbrock

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
H@rry
2: Valentine Damicornis
8:Tri color Valida
11:purple Haze
14:Windsong Acro Millepora
19 ORA Bird of Paradise
20:Aussie Cardius
27:Alt Meteor Shower
33:Gold Ruffle
38:Cupcake Stylo
Not on your list,but if you have I would like
Wild Blue Tort
Neon Green Pocillipora
Cotton Candy

Thanks Roger

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got you Roger except for the Neon Green Pocillopora. That one needs to grow out a little more before I can frag it again. - Thanx.

Last edited:

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where's the Eddie's PM LOL? Never, ever, sell that one Harry! My source doesn't have it anymore and I don't know anyone who does.

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harry's picture by no means does the pink divaricata justice. It is spectacular and was my top 5 favorite coral. Its an old Reefer Madness piece.

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where's the Eddie's PM LOL? Never, ever, sell that one Harry! My source doesn't have it anymore and I don't know anyone who does.

I ALMOST lost that one Dave. It started to STN and I cut it into 4 pieces to try to save it. All 4 pieces are doing well though.

Back