#29 Tyree Rainbow Monti

Thanks,
Adam

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Harry! I will take #1, #3, #17, and #30, if you don't mind sir. Also do you have anymore PM?

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool frags.

Your sig is the most ridiculous thing I've read on R2R to date...And I've read a lot of farcical things during my time spent here lol.

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Harry! I will take #1, #3, #17, and #30, if you don't mind sir. Also do you have anymore PM?

Got it. If you're talking about the Tyree Purple Monster I have 4 frags of it left. They're 1 - 1.25 inch mounted and well encrusted for $75 each. I don't normally bring them to swaps as most people are not looking for the high end stuff. If you tell me you want one I will bring it.

Thanx.

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your sig is the most ridiculous thing I've read on R2R to date...And I've read a lot of farcical things during my time spent here lol.

Thank you for your comment. It is always encouraging to see others build a nice healthy body by sweating on bicycles that go no where, lift weights that don't really need all that much lifting, and attempt to climb stairs but go nowhere. Next thing you know they walk out in front of a cement truck or choke on a chicken bone.

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your comment. It is always encouraging to see others build a nice healthy body by sweating on bicycles that go no where, lift weights that don't really need all that much lifting, and attempt to climb stairs but go nowhere. Next thing you know they walk out in front of a cement truck or choke on a chicken bone.
After I had a knee injury a few years ago, I asked the doctor if I'd ever be 100% again. He said that there is no man-made body part that's as good as what God gave me...and they're all like a door hinge...the more you use them, the faster they wear out. You won't catch me jogging!!!! My opinion is that it does more harm to the body than it does good.

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahahaha you cant be serious.

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will have to think on the PM Harry. I will let you know soon though.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 91 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 93 45.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 20 9.8%
Back