H2Overflow

  • Thread starter Thread starter benapilot
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

benapilot

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2015
Messages
491
Reaction score
578
Location
Wasilla, Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I bought an H2Overflow and my LFS drilled my tank for it when I bought it. They said it was quiet, but I couldn't find anything online to back that up. I was finally able to fill my tank and test my plumbing. It's quiet! I'm running it at a full siphon with another drain just above the overflow level.

Here's the video of it:



 
How did you plumb the dry side? I'm considering buying my tank from custom and have also been thinking about this overflow.
 
I've got a 1" bulkhead with a street elbow and strainer going through a bulkhead and T fitting in back...

7ee63a4d77a220fbab9508c4c781ee8d.jpg


3271fb7021c33c6c2e02347fd2dca6d4.jpg


33862c52c27af4085e798dbdac725b26.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new