HA HA, Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
21,938
Reaction score
637
Location
lovely rainy NW Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made ya look!

tumblr_lkhgz60LR81qabfx1o1_r1_500.gif


Saw this one and it made me laugh so I thought I would pass it on.
 
I post one video of myself riding a bike and the thing goes viral.... :tongue:
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new