Had a Reef Nightmare....

Untamedrose

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
794
Reaction score
599
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had just fallen asleep...

and I swear I was staring at my tank....the rock with my two baby RBTA fell over crushing the clowns and cracking the frount glass.....crack got bigger and bigger...and Whoosh all over the floor...

I jumped the hell outta bed, heart beating like mad and ran for the livingroom scared the mess out the hubby....and checked on tank. lol
 
Sorta...

I thought I left the RO/DI going overnight when I woke up one morning. Ran downstairs in a panic expecting a flooded basement. I fist pumped when I saw I had turned it off.

I thought I left the RO/DI going overnight when I woke up one morning. Ran downstairs in a panic expecting a flooded basement. I found a flooded basement.

In both cases it was pretty much a nightmare.
 
I'll pick the dream over the reality. Man what a story. I've had my fair share of floods, now I make RO water in the bathtub;)
 
Sorta...

I thought I left the RO/DI going overnight when I woke up one morning. Ran downstairs in a panic expecting a flooded basement. I fist pumped when I saw I had turned it off.

I thought I left the RO/DI going overnight when I woke up one morning. Ran downstairs in a panic expecting a flooded basement. I found a flooded basement.

In both cases it was pretty much a nightmare.

Thank u soooo much I completely forgot I turned on my Rodi unit yesterday when I got back from vacation and after reading this I ran and shut it off
image.jpeg
I have a float valve but I don't trust it wilrams my wife thanks you and so do I for saving my butt
 
not sure yall are helping with the mommy issues way to worried issues :p
 
Sorta...

I thought I left the RO/DI going overnight when I woke up one morning. Ran downstairs in a panic expecting a flooded basement. I fist pumped when I saw I had turned it off.

I thought I left the RO/DI going overnight when I woke up one morning. Ran downstairs in a panic expecting a flooded basement. I found a flooded basement.

In both cases it was pretty much a nightmare.

Love the Josh Keyes avatar. Love his work and I have a few of his prints.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new