Had to start over

tdubs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2025
Messages
65
Reaction score
57
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to leave town for a few weeks and left my nephew to care for my tank. The tank had major nutrient swings and I lost 6 torches. Had to rebuild.. this time I started a YouTube channel for anyone interested or any suggestions.

 
That's definitely no fun. YouTube is a great way to document the journey though!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new