Haddoni or Gigantea

  • Thread starter Thread starter dfm34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dfm34

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2014
Messages
180
Reaction score
23
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone provide an id please

7efd68204e994d6b6eda035bda81665d.png
 
Nice looking shroom
 
Look like mini-maxie
 
I am very confident that it is.
 
The verrucae are the easiest way to ID carpets. Gigs have bluish/purple, Haddoni are clear/barely visible, Merts are red and almost form a solid line near the foot. Helianthus have yellow/orange.

Can't really say 100% from the pic but I'd say Haddoni or Merts. Being said, I wouldn't purchase a carpet from Ebay other than S tapetums.
 
The verrucae are the easiest way to ID carpets. Gigs have bluish/purple, Haddoni are clear/barely visible, Merts are red and almost form a solid line near the foot. Helianthus have yellow/orange.

Can't really say 100% from the pic but I'd say Haddoni or Merts. Being said, I wouldn't purchase a carpet from Ebay other than S tapetums.

Thanks the more I think about it the more you are right about the eBay purchase
 
Give the seller a call:

Aqua Dreams Aquarium
8 Southwick St
Feeding Hills, MA 01030
413-786-1000
www.Aqua-Dreams.com
www.facebook.com/aquadreamsaquarium

They've been around a real long time - I used to stop there when I dropped my son off at UNH. Nice shop for the middle of Mass. eBay says they've been with them since '02. There's no way they should still be in business if they can't provide decent answers to your questions!

Let us know what they say...
 
Give the seller a call:

Aqua Dreams Aquarium
8 Southwick St
Feeding Hills, MA 01030
413-786-1000
www.Aqua-Dreams.com
www.facebook.com/aquadreamsaquarium

They've been around a real long time - I used to stop there when I dropped my son off at UNH. Nice shop for the middle of Mass. eBay says they've been with them since '02. There's no way they should still be in business if they can't provide decent answers to your questions!

Let us know what they say...

I did send an email through eBay no response. But I will call just for curiosity.
 
ask to see a photo of the column as well ....gigantea will have dots/spots on it. @OrionN could point you in the right direction
 
Picture of the column will positively ID the species of this anemone
 
Looking a larger of this picture on my computer, it looks like a Haddoni to me but I can easily ID it for certain with a good picture of the column
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new