Hadoni root not sticky

An ngo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a metallic hadoni from live aquaria. It just come today and I try to put him on a peice of rock inyo QT tank to observe few days. The issue my hadoni root not sticky and it didnt root onto my rock. I just move him into this small area and he root really slowly. Is my hadoni ok??? Is its root supppose to be like that???

Lance M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a metallic hadoni from live aquaria. It just come today and I try to put him on a peice of rock inyo QT tank to observe few days. The issue my hadoni root not sticky and it didnt root onto my rock. I just move him into this small area and he root really slowly. Is my hadoni ok??? Is its root supppose to be like that???

Pictures? It's foot should attach to a solid surface, if it was healthy.

OP
OP
A

An ngo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures? It's foot should attach to a solid surface, if it was healthy.
The first pic was took at the time i post. After 45 min, it attach to the rock

IMG_4135.JPG

IMG_4136.JPG

OP
OP
A

An ngo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks bleached, but possibly ok. I would have just let it in the tank instead of that little container.
Ya I just turn on the light to observe the color and it doesn't have any green color.
I just move him down to the tank. I will observe him until tomorrow and turn on the light. In case it bleach. What should I need to do?

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Needs to be in a finer, silty substrate. They attach to rock bases and burrow into the substrate.

The column or foot of the anemone is not sticky, just the tentacles secondary to nematocyst.

Haddoni do come in that coloration.

OP
OP
A

An ngo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Needs to be in a finer, silty substrate. They attach to rock bases and burrow into the substrate.

The column or foot of the anemone is not sticky, just the tentacles secondary to nematocyst.

Haddoni do come in that coloration.
It attached onto a piece of rock now. It seems bleach to me. I will let him stay in QT until it healthier then put into my display tank

A/C or D/C, What’s Your Preference?

• A/C

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • D/C

Votes: 45 61.6%
  • Both

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 12 16.4%
Back