HaleMoana 220 Starphire In Wall

Oh wow great tank and setup! Me jealous! :D
 
Grabbed a trio of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse's (Jordani's) from PIA.

IMG_8662.jpg



IMG_8687.jpg



IMG_8694.jpg



IMG_8680.jpg



Here is a better pic of the Helfrichi trio...

IMG_8644.jpg
 
Yeah, tank is still going strong. I switched over the Radion's and I've had difficulty getting good pics under LED's.
But I have a bunch and I'll load up some pics this week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new