Half-off Hammers!!

Shipping
YES shipping is available

Nicerreefs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Messages
217
Reaction score
150
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need to make room! Half off single and double-headed hammers. Visit https://nicerreefs.com and the discount is applied automatically!

8291754C-5B5C-4F9D-8E02-6F8B493F50B2.jpeg
35B11CAB-C990-4317-BF8B-38F5896BDE65.jpeg 8BC4A491-831D-4503-9713-CCCC0F632450.jpeg 6C867C1D-E54F-4759-B34F-0DDF7C91F008.jpeg
 
Any photos and prices by chance ? I couldn’t find them on your site .
 
F9A1A816-3C10-4962-A6CE-4CD6E57A50C5.jpeg

If you want to circle the ones that you’re interested in, I can pick them specifically for you
 

Attachments

  • 71AF7C95-CFD6-4E73-B43F-CC71AD6203B1.jpeg
    71AF7C95-CFD6-4E73-B43F-CC71AD6203B1.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 8194D125-0D39-4ACA-BCDD-F7DF04295B14.jpeg
    8194D125-0D39-4ACA-BCDD-F7DF04295B14.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 71
  • B48448EB-0937-4F25-A187-8CC2B737B0BD.jpeg
    B48448EB-0937-4F25-A187-8CC2B737B0BD.jpeg
    211.4 KB · Views: 61
Two heads of baby blue and two of the bright yellow if both are branching
 

Attachments

  • 4A859E49-32CA-4059-B443-22BDA6F672BD.jpeg
    4A859E49-32CA-4059-B443-22BDA6F672BD.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 6EBB132A-73B9-479D-91C1-C597E94E2E28.jpeg
    6EBB132A-73B9-479D-91C1-C597E94E2E28.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 71
Yes of course. The wall is $60 (after sale discount) and the two 2H baby blue / 2H toxic correct?
 
The two heads of toxic and baby blue yes. I am not a huge fan of walls god forbid it goes south.
 
Yeah you’re right. Yeah I have two of the blues and two of the toxic yellows
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new