Halfmoon triggerfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tanglover1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tanglover1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2023
Messages
282
Reaction score
193
Location
India
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need some info regarding this fish as I don't want to repeat my mistake of putting undy in my tank. Is this specimen aggressive? I am talking about that purple one like this one. Plan would be to keep this with some tangs.
IMG_20230608_122108.jpg
 
Double post. May be coz of network issue:). Sorry
 
This is one of the milder triggers that will also stay smaller in size. While every fish is an indivual I've rarely if ever seen issue with this trigger keep in the proper tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new