Hallo from Germany

  • Hello 
  • Thread starter Thread starter 244704
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
2

244704

Guest
View Badges
Hi reefers. I am travego from Germany (Frankfurt). I am into saltwater aquariums since 2013, since then I had 50 liters tank, then 1500 liters tank, then nothing for several years, then since 2022 I have Red Sea nano max and now I have just bought used (twice) Red Sea 425, which I am about to fill in June/July later this year. I hope this shift from a small tank to somewhat bigger one will go smoothly and everything will be fine with my new system, even though I am its third owner :)

I hope to expand my knowledge of saltwater aquariums on this forum and maybe get some tips on how to start my new system in a proper way :)

Greetings from the heart of Europe :)
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
welcome GIF
 
Hi reefers. I am travego from Germany (Frankfurt). I am into saltwater aquariums since 2013, since then I had 50 liters tank, then 1500 liters tank, then nothing for several years, then since 2022 I have Red Sea nano max and now I have just bought used (twice) Red Sea 425, which I am about to fill in June/July later this year. I hope this shift from a small tank to somewhat bigger one will go smoothly and everything will be fine with my new system, even though I am its third owner :)

I hope to expand my knowledge of saltwater aquariums on this forum and maybe get some tips on how to start my new system in a proper way :)

Greetings from the heart of Europe :)
Howdy, and welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new