Hallo from Wales

David martin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2017
Messages
50
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shoomy (welsh for Hallo)
Thanks for having me. my names Dave and Im from Clydach Wales, UK, I'm Just starting to set-up my first Marine tank, 4x2x3, I am very new to this hobby, so will be asking lots of basic set up questions, looking forward to getting to know some of you.
 
Welcome to R2R, very happy to have you here. Lots of great people here who will be happy to help, so ask away!:)
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Post up tank pics and keep us posted on your progress! :)
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Welcome aboard! I love Wales! Especially how you can put your tongue against the roof of your mouth and blow and that's a word ;). I lived in Havefordwest for a couple of years while my wife was working at NAVFAC Brawdy. Beautiful country and great memories!
 
Shoomy, Dave! Welcome to R2R! :) Lots of crazy reefers here ready to help out so fire away with your questions. Good luck with all your research and we'll all be looking forward to your build! Happy reefing!
 
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new