Halloo, I'm new here! ^_^

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unicorrs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Unicorrs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello people! the emoticons here are cute! :xd::smile::tongue:

My name is Corrine, you can also call me Corrs
I have a tank with a silver arowana and 2 flowerhorns
I'm also saving for my new tank and start a saltwater setup, wish me luck!

See yah guys around :angel:
 
Hi Corrine! Welcome to R2R!!
 
Corrs welcome! Let us know how we can help and don't be afraid to ask 1,000,000,000,000 questions! :D
 
thanks for the warm welcome!

hahaha that's a lot of questions
btw, I love your siggy revhtree
 
Welcome Corrs! Looking forward to seeing your new setup when you start. I adore Flowerhorns and the Arowanas both beautiful fish! Do you have them all in the same tank and if so how big? Would love to see pics. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new