Halloween hermit crab

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcosta26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jcosta26

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
194
Reaction score
42
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just recently got a Halloween hermit crab and I noticed they all have the same type of shell... Do they drove with this she'll or go I need to get bigger ones? Will they go in any other she'll? I know as most hermit crabs grow, they change shells
 
I got a pack of 5 from Ebay for a great price! ive 2 halloweens and i think they might be about to jump house pretty soon!
 
If anyone is in need of cone snail shells, we have several different sizes and types we could part with. We collected several of them from our trips to the beach :0)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new