HALP!!!! Looking for 30-40g tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Weetabix7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Weetabix7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone in the general Chattanooga area have a 30-40ish gallon tank they could sell me?
I would ideally like to get a 30 or 40 Breeder, but am open to other tanks in that general size range.
I just can't really afford the price for a new one at the LFS, they cost too much in my area, esp given how high sales tax is for me.
I am interested in either a tank/stand combo or just a tank by itself.
If it's drilled, that would be great, but it's not necessary.
Please PM me or post here if you have anything, thanks guys!
 
I dont think I have any good cheap tanks that size. I think I have a 29 gallon that was used as a sump so probly scratched up. I do have a nice 38 gallon oceanic tank and matching stand, the tank is drilled with a drain in the back glass. I paid $200 for it from a local reefer and used it for less than a year. I wanted to try and sell it for what I paid but will sell it for $175 if you want it. here is a link to an old thread with a picture. its the second post.
http://reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14459
 
Hey ive got a complete setup 29 gallon salt water tank. Tank stand and eclispe hood running salt right now has 30 pounds of rock and 3 fish all the needed stuff to make it run for $250 with fish rock and everything or $175 with out the live stock just let me know thanks daniel
clown
damsel
orange fire fish
and very nice fiji rock
 
Up here at 5th day I have a full 40g breeder setup without the light, but has sump skimmer etc... We could probably cut a nice deal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new