Hamilton Belize Sun local pickup only

topjimmy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
832
Reaction score
706
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fixture works great. Has a single 250w MH and two 39w T5 Brand new 250w Hamilton 20k MH bulb. No t5 bulbs included. Hamilton electronic ballast. Great for a Softy or LPS tank.
I removed the two moonlight fittings because they never worked well
$200 .
Shipping would pretty high,so local only. Located in N.E. Ohio.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new